Trainee Process Engineering (full time, f/m)
Step in and become part of the 18 months delfort international trainee program! You will acquire a comprehensive business overview and experience a deep dive into Process Engineering.
- Responsibility for companywide reporting landscape (SAP BW and other tools)
- Undergo training in a variety of concepts, practices and procedures in production
- Get to know production process
- Optimize work flow and improve efficiency in production – related activities and assigned with improvement tasks.
- Initiate suggestions/ innovation relating to production
- Plan, evaluate and implement projects with high impact on organization
- Optimize technical reporting
- Get in touch with Go & See leadership principle
- GPA score of 8/10 (3.0/4.0) or equivalent with university or master degree in Industrial management, Food, Chemical technology, Mechanical engineering or other related majors.
- Excellent English with IELTS 6.5 or equivalent
- Willing to learn and learn fast
- Open-minded, social and good communication skills
- Creative, leadership potential, can do attitude
- Desire to gain hands-on experience and passion to grow careers in international company
- Highly result focused with strong leadership, teamwork and passion for great performance
- Clear and constructive training and development plan in management position
- Oversea training in Europe and coaching from our professional managers, experts
- Full support from Operations team
- Opportunity to undertake challenging assignments
- Professional and international working environment
- Competitive income and benefits with permanently stable job