Trainee Papermaking (full time, f/m)
Step in and become part of the 18 months delfort international trainee program! You will acquire a comprehensive business overview and experience a deep dive into Papermaking.
- Developing spezialized know how in the field of speciality paper production
- Conducting various projects including analyzing and realizing possible optimizations alongside the production process
- Developing know how in the field of converting
- Bachelor or Master degree in the field of papermaking
- First professional experience in papermaking is an advantage
- Open minded and team oriented personality with strong communication skills
- Well-structured way of thinking and high service-orientation
- High sense of responsibility
- Willing to go “the extra mile”
- Excellent English language skills, Russian and any other language is an advantage.
- Dynamic environment with future prospects
- Training and development possibilities
- Variety of fringe benefits
- Attractive working time schemes