Trainee Production and Operations Management (full time, f/m)
- After an onboarding and introduction phase, you will carry out tasks and projects independently and benefit from coaching by a dedicated mentor. In your role as trainee production and operations management you will assist the mill manager, the head of finishing & converting department and the production managers with daily business as well as technological and product-related trials together with other departments (R&D, QA, technical customer service, sales, purchasing).
- You will further provide support for invest projects, process innovation and machine optimization projects as well as regarding the development and realization of strategies for the improvement of productivity, efficiency and reduction of production cost.
- Paper technology graduate (Master)
- open minded, especially open for foreign cultures and willingness to work at one of delfort’s worldwide locations after completion of the trainee program
- team oriented, hands-on personality with strong communication skills
- strong analytical and communication skills
- excellent German and English language skills
- stress tolerance to handle higher workloads
- well-structured way of thinking
- willingness to develop leadership skills and take over a leadership role in the future
- Your home base during the 18-months trainee program will be Wattens, Austria.
- You will gain international work experience by conducting a job rotation abroad at one of our other delfort sites.
- Further benefits are training and development possibilities, flexible working time schemes, a variety of fringe benefits and a company apartment if necessary.
- The gross monthly minimum salary according to the collective bargaining agreement for the paper industry is € 2.382,64; however we offer overpayment in line with market standards and depending on experience and qualification