Trainee Process Engineering (full time, f/m)
Step in and become part of the 18 months delfort international trainee program! You will acquire a comprehensive business overview and experience a deep dive into Process Engineering.
- Responsibility for companywide reporting landscape (SAP BW and other tools)
- Undergo training in a variety of concepts, practices and procedures in production
- Get to know production process
- Optimize work flow and improve efficiency in production – related activities and assigned with improvement tasks.
- Initiate suggestions/ innovation relating to production
- Plan, evaluate and implement projects with high impact on organization
- Optimize technical reporting
- Get in touch with Go & See leadership principle
- GPA score of 8/10 (3.0/4.0) or equivalent with university or master degree in Industrial management, Food, Chemical technology, Mechanical engineering or other related majors.
- Excellent English with IELTS 6.5 or equivalent
- Willing to learn and learn fast
- Open-minded, social and good communication skills
- Creative, leadership potential, can do attitude
- Desire to gain hands-on experience and passion to grow careers in international company
- Highly result focused with strong leadership, teamwork and passion for great performance
- Clear and constructive training and development plan in management position
- Oversea training in Europe and coaching from our professional managers, experts
- Full support from Operations team
- Opportunity to undertake challenging assignments
- Professional and international working environment
- Competitive income and benefits with permanently stable job
We have exciting plans for our future and offer fascinating areas of responsibility at an international, successful group of companies.
Your contact Do Thi Hoang Anh is available to you for questions. We are looking forward to your compelling application.