Non-Tobacco Sales Manager
- Actively look for new customers to warm up and develop the market for non-tobacco products including of food wrapping, paper straws, thin papers for printing of medical leaflets, dictionary, bible, and so on.
- Provide feedback of market intelligence to sales management to analyze the market and earn the market shares.
- Perform research market for diversified products.
- Responsible for direct contacts and build up relationship with the customers and their organizations.
- Identify key customers and targets to reach the sales and overall’s goals.
- Develop a business plan and discuss with top sales managers and directors to achieve the annual budget and objectives.
- Travel intensively to look for customers and opportunities for sales development.
- Prepare and organize seminars and exhibitions.
- Closely works with sales and supply chain as well as TCS to ensure customers’ satisfaction and operation’s efficiency and profitability.
- Keep updating customers’ database and performance.
- Prepare sales budgets with sales manager and directors.
- Prepare internal business review and sales report.
- Prepare visit report and action plans after every customer visits.
- Report to top managers and directors to reach the business goals.
- At least 5-year working experience in multinational companies as a sales manager or technical customer service manager or procurement manager in paper or paper packaging industry.
- Good relationship or connection in paper or paper packaging industry.
- Understanding international and B2B business
- Undergraduate degree. MBA is an advantage.
- Major in business or foreign trade.
- Education abroad is welcome.
- Good command of English.
- Competent to Microsoft office (Word, Excel, PPT, Access), Microsoft Outlook, Internet Explorer.
- Willing to travel in Australia, Japan, Korea up to India
- Good at negotiation, communication and strong interpersonal skills.
- Sales experience dealing with procurement, sales, and sales management personnel.
- Strong ability to self-manage and self-motivate.
- Strong interpersonal communication skills.
- Strong relationship skills.
- Strong problem solving skills.
- Strong time-management skills.
- Technical selling skills.
- Flexible and well-organized.
- Able to work under pressure.
- Good health.
- Salary will be commensurate with qualifications and experience
- Compulsory insurance by law and Healthcare, Accident insurance. 13th salary and incentive bonus
- Shuttle bus to work