R&D Project Manager (full time, f/m/d)
- As part of the R&D team, your main responsibility is to manage application-oriented R&D projects in the field of sustainable packaging solutions.
- You are responsible for process documentation and reporting of results, as well as analysis of the results together with the development team.
- You will be part of the development team located in Tervakoski (Finland), and reporting to group R&D functions located in Austria.
- Academic background (BSc or MSc) in the field of chemistry or paper technology.
- 3-5 years of experience in analytical chemistry and preferably in project management.
- High ability in analytical thinking.
- Structured working style as well as very strong interpersonal skills.
- Business fluent in English and preferably in Finnish.
- An exciting and challenging position in a well-established, international group.
- Flat organizational structures and short decision paths.
- Excellent resources for application-oriented R&D projects with a skilled team of professionals.
Juuso Rantanen, will answer your questions (tel. +358 44 260 2929) on Jan 17th from 3-4 pm and Feb 3rd from 2-4 or via email: Juuso.firstname.lastname@example.org