R&D Project Manager (full time, f/m/d)
- As part of the R&D team, your main responsibility is to manage application-oriented R&D projects in the field of sustainable packaging solutions.
- You are coordinating and steering R&D processes and ensure smooth communication and alignment with internal and external stakeholders.
- You are responsible for process documentation and reporting of results.
- Academic background (BSc or MSc) in the field of chemistry or paper technology.
- 3-5 years of experience in analytical chemistry and preferably in project management.
- High ability in analytical thinking.
- Structured working style as well as very strong interpersonal skills.
- Business fluent in English and preferably in German.
- An exciting and challenging position in a well-established, international group.
- Flat organizational structures and short decision paths.
- Minimum salary of EUR 3.153,01 gross per month accordingly to collective bargaining agreement. Actual compensation package will be in line with qualifications and experience of candidate.