International Sales Manager
- Serving our existing customers and developing our business in new markets, customer groups and product areas
- Clear turnover and expense responsibilities for your accounts
- Conducting market studies and reporting on your sales activities which are fundamental in planning and implementing the growth strategy
- Working in close cooperation with the sales team and our international sales network.
- Strong interest in developing yourself in international sales and also technical sales service
- Advanced knowledge of the English language, German is of advantage
- Experienced in the packaging segment or high voltage power systems or transformers will help you succeed
- High willingness for international travel
- Independent and success oriented approach
- Pro-activeness in search for new business opportunities
- Passion for sales with high service level and customer orientation.
You and us are a perfect fit?
Executive Managing Director Christopher Diesen (tel. +358 50 349 8055) and HR Manager Maarit Reunanen (tel. +358 50 308 3514) will answer your questions on Fridays 7.2. and 14.2. at 3-5 pm
If you are interested in joining the delfort team, please submit your application and CV in English by February 22nd 2020, by our job portal: www.delfortgroup.com/career or by e-mail: email@example.com. Interviews may start before the application deadline.
- An international field of activity
- A self-responsible and fascinating work field in a dedicated team of a branch-forerunner
- Ability to truly influence the results of your work
- Flat organisational structure, which enables quick decisions and quick reactions to customer and market needs.