LEAN MANAGER (f/m/d)
- Lead workshops/kaizen events to bring together cross-functional teams to identify cost reduction opportunities and process improvements within our client’s products, suppliers and processes and achieve targeted performance improvement;
- Lead all Product optimization related projects, owning the process from beginning to end: Working with teams to establish a robust understanding of LEAN;
- Drive a culture of customer focus, data-driven decision-making, ownership of processes and operational metrics and continuous improvement;
- Develop, train and support deployment of a set of standard improvement tools & techniques.
- Degree in engineering and /or business management;
- 3 or more years’ experience in plant leadership, with at least 2 years in a position responsible for driving Lean manufacturing initiatives;
- Strong change management skills and demonstrated experience changing a culture to a Lean environment;
- Target oriented;
- Significant experience in implementation of complex Lean principals;
- Proven success designing, implementing, communicating, and meeting policy deployment goals, including improving through-put, shortening cycle time, improving inventory turns and reducing supply chain costs;
- Communication skills, team leadership capability and ability to motivate teams;
- Excellent English language skills.
- Training and development possibilities
- Attractive working environment
- Variety of fringe benefits