Trainee Corporate HR (full time, f/m)
Step in and become part of the 18 months delfort international trainee program! You will acquire a comprehensive business overview and experience a deep dive into Human Resources.
In this generalistic role, you will get to know all relevant aspects and activities of HR work and contribute in the following areas:
- Personnel development (Organization and coordination of corporate training programs using new technologies, e.g. e-learning tools)
- Recruiting and HR marketing
- HR business partnering along the HR life cycle
- Handling of global mobility topics
- HR reporting and HR process optimization
- Bachelor or Master degree in economics (with focus on HR)
- First professional experience in HR is an advantage
- Open minded and team oriented personality with strong communication skills
- Well-structured way of thinking and high service-orientation
- High sense of responsibility
- Willing to go “the extra mile”
- Excellent English language skills, any additional language is a plus.
- Dynamic environment with future prospects
- Training and development possibilities
- Variety of fringe benefits
- Attractive working time schemes
- The gross monthly minimum salary according to the collective bargaining agreement for the paper industry is € 2.382,64; overpayment in line with market standards possible depending on experience and qualification.
We have exciting plans for our future and offer fascinating areas of responsibility at an international, successful group of companies.
Your contact Rainer Dobringer is available to you for questions. We are looking forward to your compelling application.