Your main tasks and responsibilities:
- Procurement of operations and maintenance materials, services and goods related to technical projects
- Supplier negotiations
- Participation in the development of procurement processes
- Search and analysis of new suppliers including supplier audits and evaluations
- Working in close cooperation with production and maintenance teams
- Close cooperation with delfort group procurement teams and group lead buyers
- Relevant educational background, such as Bachelor or Master degree in technics or economics
- Experience in international environment of procurement
- Interest in developing procurement function
- Good communication skills, excellent English skills, German is of advantage
- Good understanding of contract management
- Independent and success oriented approach including good negotiation skills
- Eagerness to learn and develop yourself
- SAP and Excel knowledge is of advantage
Further information: Procurement Manager Merja Lehtonen, phone: +358 50 336 7026, e-mail: Merja.email@example.com. (Not available week 31)
Are you interested to join the delfort-team?
Please send your application and CV in English by 8.8.2021 using the link “Apply now” below.
- Permanent employment in an international operating environment
- The possibility to work with high-quality specialty papers in a leading company in the industry
- The opportunity to genuinely influence the results of your own work
- A wide variation of work tasks in procurement as well as in the development of procurement processes
- A low organizational structure, which enables quick decisions and adaptation to customer and market needs.