Technical Customer Service Manager (full time, f/m)
- Technical Customer Service and Product Management in the food packaging area.
- Technical service of our existing customers and developing our business in new markets, customer groups and product areas
- Product portfolio and product development responsibility
- Customer feedback and quality management
- Working in close cooperation with the sales team, other technical customer service experts as well as our international sales network and R&D organization.
- Technical University or College background
- Experience and proven success in production, technical service or similar position. Sales experience is of benefit
- Good communication skills, fluency in Finnish, excellent English skills, German is of advantage
- Eagerness to learn and develop yourself as well as our team
- Pro-activeness approach towards customers and markets
- Passion for technical customer satisfaction
You and us are a perfect fit?
Sales Director Olli Aho (tel. +358 400 551 505) and HR Manager Maarit Reunanen (tel. +358 50 308 3514) will answer your questions on 6.2. and 13.2. at 4 to 5 pm.
If you are interested in joining the delfort team, please submit your application and CV in English by February 22nd 2020, by our job portal: www.delfortgroup.com/career or by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. Interviews may start before the application deadline.
- An international field of activity and co-operation within delfort
- A self-responsible and fascinating work field in a dedicated team of a branch-forerunner
- Ability to truly influence the results of your work
- Flat organizational structure which enables quick decisions and quick reactions to customer and market needs