TEAM SERVICE MANAGER (min. 20 hours/week, f/m/d) for DELSCI GmbH
- In this interesting role, you will be supporting the agile R&D team in various projects (e.g. accounting, marketing & communication, social media).
- You will be acting as interface to internal and external stakeholders (e.g. other delfort departments, tax consultants, customers, suppliers).
- Among your tasks are the preparation of documents, e.g. for payroll and accounting as well as reporting.
- Furthermore, you organize business trips and meetings and support the whole team in administrative matters.
- Further education (e.g. HAK, HBLA, Bachelor or similar) and ideally knowledge in accounting or payroll.
- First experience in an international surrounding is an advantage.
- Very good MS Office know-how and ideally first experience in the handling with ERP systems.
- Affinity towards digital and social media.
- Organization talent paired with strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Structured working style as well as pro-active and service-oriented mentality.
- Business fluency in German and English.
- An exciting and challenging position in a well-established, international group.
- Flat organizational structures and short decision paths.
- Minimum salary of EUR 2.026,03 gross per month accordingly to collective bargaining agreement. Actual compensation package will be in line with qualifications and experience of candidate.
You and us are a perfect fit?
Our Managing Director of DELSCI, Dr. Johannes Zipfel, is happy to answer any questions on December 18th and January 7th from 10 to 11 a.m. available at +43 664 8837 5436.