Team Assistant (f/m/d)
- In this interesting role, you will be supporting the R&D team in various projects (e.g. marketing & communication-, procurement- or HR-related).
- You will be acting as interface to internal and external stakeholders (e.g. other delfort departments, tax consultants, customers, suppliers).
- Among your tasks are the preparation of documents, e.g. for payroll and accounting as well as reporting.
- Furthermore, you organize business trips and meetings and support the whole team in administrative matters
- Further education (e.g. HAK, HBLA or similar) and ideally knowledge in accounting or payroll.
- First experience as a team assistant in an international surrounding is an advantage.
- Very good MS Office know-how and ideally first experience in the handling with ERP systems.
- Affinity towards digital and social media.
- Organization talent paired with strong interpersonal.
and communication skills.
- Structured working style as well as pro-active and service-oriented mentality.
- Business fluency in English and preferably in German.
- An exciting and challenging position in a well-established,
- Flat organizational structures and short decision paths.
- Minimum salary of EUR 1.928,54 gross per month accordingly
to collective bargaining agreement. Actual compensation
package will be in line with qualifications and experience