Senior Business Development Manager (f/m/d)
- Maximize delfort’s revenue growth in the area of sustainable food packaging.
- Set and implement strategy including value proposition to identify and acquire new markets and applications.
- Identify and anticipate trends, evaluate and execute transformative partnerships & collaborations for eco-friendly paper packaging solutions.
- Negotiate contracts, terms and conditions on international levels.
- Ensure smooth communication and alignment with internal stakeholders across the company (sales, marketing, mills, R&D).
- Business education (MBA and/or BSc/MSc) with high affinity to new business and market development.
- ~10 years of relevant experience in FMCG business development, preferably in the packaging and/or food industry.
- Strong project management and analytical skills.
- Excellent communication, negotiation. interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Business fluent in English and preferably in German.
- Travel up to 40-50 %.
- An exciting and challenging position in a well-established, international group with ambitious plans for the future.
- Flat organizational structures and short decision paths.
- Flexible working time and remote working possibility.
- Minimum salary of EUR 3.428,47 gross per month accordingly to collective bargaining agreement. Actual compensation package will be in line with qualifications and experience of candidate.