Lead Buyer Technical Procurement (fulltime, f/m/d)
- You actively manage as a Lead Buyer for technical materials, dedicated material groups (e.g. services, measurement & lab equipment, wires and felts, etc…) & dedicated key suppliers.
- You develop and execute appropriate sourcing strategies for defined material groups.
- You develop supplier management processes as well as structured market follow-ups and an internal reporting.
- You are involved in CAPEX projects and purchase related equipment in cooperation with dedicated mill procurement.
- You negotiate prices for your area of responsibility and independently manage procurement projects and select or qualify new suppliers.
- You identify and realize cost saving potential.
- You closely cooperate and support sites within the group.
- Master degree in mechanical engineering or related studies
- Several years of experience in procurement or project management in an international environment (e.g. automotive industry, company in mechanical engineering)
- Profund knowledge of modern procurement tools & processes and commercial project management skills
- Strong skills in contract and claim management
- Technical understanding & high affinity for figures
- Structured and organized working style & willingness to travel
- Talented in negotiation / communication in EN & GER
- In this varied position you have a high degree of personal responsibility and with your corporate function you take a leading role in the area of technical sourcing.
- You are working for a successful international group with good personal development opportunities.
- Flat organizational structures and short decision paths.
- Minimum salary of EUR 3.518,99 gross per month accordingly to collective bargaining agreement for the Austrian paper industry. Actual compensation package will be in line with qualifications and experience of candidate.