Energy Optimization Intern (full time, 4-6 months, f/m/d)
Goal of this internship is to improve energy efficiency by identifying new energy projects and analyzing the savings of ongoing projects for one of delfort’s paper mills:
- Analyzing existing processes
- Creating mass- and energy balances in Excel or with a big data analysis program
- Identifying and proposing appropriate measures & measurements (water, air, steam, etc)
- Identifying and developing improvement potentials and tracking savings of realized projects.
- You have a Bachelor´s or Master´s degree (or are just about to graduate) in the field of Energy, Industrial Engineering, Process Engineering or Environmental Engineering
- You are interested in energy optimization topics and you´re up and ready to dive deeper into this field
- You have a hands-on mentality and distinct analytical skills
- You are a creative mind with ambitions for continuous process improvement
- You have strong communication skills and a very pro-active, structured working style
- You have very good English language skills, German or any other language are an advantage
- You are flexible to travel and to spend up to 40% of the working time at other delfort locations.
- Dynamic and international working environment
- Training and development possibilities
- Attractive working time schemes
- Variety of fringe benefits
- Gross monthly salary of € 1.871,34.