Cooperation and Business Development Manager (full time, f/m/d)
- Set and implement strategy including value proposition for cooperation partners to maximize delfort’s revenue growth in the area of sustainable packaging.
- Identify, evaluate and execute transformative partnerships & collaborations in the area of research & development and converting for eco-paper.
- Observe the market and develop as well as implement new customer solutions.
- Negotiate contracts, prices, terms and conditions, in cooperation with purchasing and legal department.
- Ensure smooth communication and alignment with internal stakeholders across the company.
- Technical Background (BSc/MSc) with proven skills in business development (e.g. MBA) or business background with high affinity to technical facts.
- ~10 years of relevant experience managing co-operations & business development projects in a Research & Development/Innovation setting.
- Strong communication, analytical, and negotiation skills.
- Very strong interpersonal, collaboration, and presentation skills.
- Business fluent in English and preferably in German.
- An exciting and challenging position in a well-established, international group.
- Flat organizational structures and short decision paths.
- Minimum salary of EUR 3.463,57 gross per month accordingly to collective bargaining agreement. Actual compensation package will be in line with qualifications and experience of candidate.