Planning Specialist (f/m, fulltime)
- To review incoming making orders to check that they are within normal production capabilities.
- To regulate Factory Loading by the agreement of achievable dates
- To simulate the interaction of works orders across all work centres in the factory
- To Produce Production Schedules for each work centre to maximise production efficiency whilst allowing orders to be completed in time to meet Customer’s required due dates.
- To interact with relevant departments, to review order progress and anticipate potential issues for timely resolution.
- 3 years' experience as a Production Planner within a manufacturing environment
- Understanding of SOP, WOP and MRP within ERP systems
- Experience of modern production planning methods and practices
- Highly organised and multi-tasker
- Excellent and confident communicator
- Continual professional development
- Modern and progressive working environment
- Excellent benefits
- Career Progression