Business Development and Sales Manager (fulltime, f/m/d)
- Develop the business field of fiber based materials for energy storage systems
- Carry out strategic market analyses, initiate and develop technical solutions
- Work with a cross functional team globally
- Set and implement strategy including value proposition for customers and cooperation partners
- Identify globally potential customers, cooperation and development partners and build longterm, sustainable partnerships
- Negotiate cooperation and development contracts, as well as commercial contracts with different partners
- Ensure smooth communication and alignment with internal stakeholders across delfort
- Technical or science background (BSc/MSc) with proven skills in business development (e.g. MBA)
- Minimum 5 years of relevant experience in business development projects and sales
- Strong communication, presentation and negotiation skills, very good networker
- Analytic, structured working style
- Business fluent in English and in German
- An exciting and challenging position in a well-established, international group.
- Flat organizational structures and short decision paths.
- Flexible working time, additional benefits (pension scheme, annual bonus, possibility to get a company apartment if needed).
- Minimum gross annual salary of EUR 49.265,86 according to collective bargaining agreement (paper industry). Our actual compensation package will be in line with your qualifications and experience.